Page 35 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: CFA Level-1

Quote Originally Posted by edupristine View Post
    Dear CFA Candidates,

Firstly, all the best for your exam preparations. We had conducted a webinar on CFA Level I preps, please find the video recording of the same.

http://www.vimeo.com/25023768

There are many CFA Prep providers. How is Pristine different/better than the others?

If anyone interested, you may download the Schweser 2011 CFA level 1 notes by visiting https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_N...thkey=CPr3kvwI

Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    There are many CFA Prep providers. How is Pristine different/better than the others?
    Hi Ketan,

1. Pristine operates on the Topic Expert Model, meaning, it handpicks different faculty who are experts on different individual topics and strives to provide the best of the faculty to its students for each individual topic. The faculty is chosen from professionals who are working in that area day-in, day-out. So if it is Portfolio Management that is being taught, then someone in the career of a Fund Manager is chosen, and so on.
    2. We have recently started talking to corporates and placement consultants for providing job openings on our website. You can find the link here.
    3. All the material, sample quizzes, mock tests, videos that are offered are made by CFA Charter holders.

As a student, I had heard of the saying - "Those who can do, those who can't - teach". At Pristine, we have faculty who do both and constantly prove this idiom wrong.

Count me in!

Hi,

I am planning to enrol for Dec CFA level1 exams. Can you pls tel me whats the lag time of obtaining the course material after completing the registration.

Thanks

Hi I will be taking CFA level 1 in December and would like to join your group.

Thanks for your help!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansi83 View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to enrol for Dec CFA level1 exams. Can you pls tel me whats the lag time of obtaining the course material after completing the registration.

Thanks
    Mansi,

You will generally get the CFA Institute books within a week from registration. In most cases, the set of 6 books are delivered in 4 days.

Thanks for the information. As I am away for the next 20 days from my mailing address used for registration, in the meantime is there any course material available online with which I can start my preparations till the time I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by elance View Post
    Hi guys I am aiming for cfa level 1 in December
    i am planning to start my preparation from now itself
    I am thinking of creating a group of people who are aiming for cfa level 1 in december so that we can discuss our queries together on regular basis

I have arranged all the study material and i have prepared my scheduled also
    so if anybody who is interested in having a online group study for cfa level 1 in DEC ,please send me a message so that we can learn together

It is really going to help all of us as we will having many people to share the knowledge .

Any one who has completed this exam and willing to help us ,please message me .I'll really appreciate.

Thanks

Hi.. i will be giving cfa level 1 this december. have begun reading for the same.
    i would like to join the study group!

CFA LOS Comparison

Hi All,

We have compared the last years LOS with this year's LOS for CFA Level I.

Please have a look at the same -
    http://edu.prst.in/iYgnba